The Interventional Psychiatry Lab focuses on neuromodulation research in the context of mood dysregulation and depressive disorders. We are committed to increasing access to evidence based neuromodulation therapies through rigorous, ethical research.
We have a number of current research studies recruiting and enrolling, with additional studies coming in the future. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 952-525-4505 if you are interested in learning more.
Check out our latest presentations!
IPL Mission and Vision
We seek to leverage technical advancements to improve clinical outcomes for treating depression and other neuropsychiatric conditions.
Our mission is to improve the life of mentally ill patients through in depth knowledge of psychopathology and optimized treatments.
IPL uses a variety of research tools to explore the change in mental health after neuromodulation.
- ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy)
- FEAST (Focally Electrically Administered Seizure Therapy)
- VNS (Vagus Nerve Stimulation)
- PCS (Prefrontal Cortical Stimulation)
- TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation)
- DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation)